Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Looks like the PNW are starting to get their cars. I got mine on Friday and saw a red one Friday as well when I was getting off work. I think there's a pretty big 86 group here. I saw pictures on reddit/facebook when they had a Meet up last year and seems like they do it annually or something around Tacoma area.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks like the PNW are starting to get their cars. I got mine on Friday and saw a red one Friday as well when I was getting off work. I think there's a pretty big 86 group here. I saw pictures on reddit/facebook when they had a Meet up last year and seems like they do it annually or something around Tacoma area.
Nice man, I'm in the Olympia area!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There's a Porsche Autocross group I normally run with in Bremerton we might want to do:

Autocross - Pacific NW Region, Porsche Club of America (pnwr.org)
I sent you a private message so we can link up, will create a group chat once we get 2-3 more of us.
It'd be pretty cool if we can get a real group together and overtime watch each of us do our own mods and make the car our own. I think the Rocket bunny kits are way too expensive, but i'd add a wing, full exhaust, Supercharger, wheels, wrap

·
Registered
WR Blue Pearl 2022 BRZ Limited 6AT
270 Posts
I sent you a private message so we can link up, will create a group chat once we get 2-3 more of us.
It'd be pretty cool if we can get a real group together and overtime watch each of us do our own mods and make the car our own. I think the Rocket bunny kits are way too expensive, but i'd add a wing, full exhaust, Supercharger, wheels, wrap
Got your PM, texted you. I'm excited to see how the aftermarket for this car evolves. Super excited to see who else is in the PNW

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Portland! I am waiting for my dealership to let me know when I can come in to put down a deposit to secure my spot for neptune 86.
According to my dealer and the website she gave me, the car is made and has VIN but its currently at the port waiting?? Will update!
Nice I've collected everyone from this message board, we can all get Together and Rip through some beautiful mountains!!

·
Registered
2022 GR86 Premium Steel MT
33 Posts
Portland! I am waiting for my dealership to let me know when I can come in to put down a deposit to secure my spot for neptune 86.
According to my dealer and the website she gave me, the car is made and has VIN but its currently at the port waiting?? Will update!
Another Portlander here. Twiddliing my thumbs as you'll see from my other "intro" post [if it went in the right forum!]. Looking for a Premium MT.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Lynnwood area here. I put a deposit down for a Trueno Blue premium MT which should be here around the middle of Feb. Dealer I got it from still has a base model Raven with an AT available at MSRP so feel free to PM me if you're interested. Looking forward to seeing these cars on the road but I'm really hoping the first one I see is mine 😅

1 - 20 of 121 Posts