Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
'14 BMW M235i (Previously '13 GT86, '09 Audi S4)
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has any info about wheel PCD or offset been released yet? Will it be similar to the previous gen or completely different?
Reason I'm asking is a very cheap set of Enkei rpf1 17x8 +35 showed up locally . Debating whether I should grab them.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey.
The Stud pattern is the same as the previous generation so it remains 5x100.
The wheels you look to purchase will definitely fit without issues.

How close they sit to the guard cannot really be determined yet. Previous generation had no issues running 18x9.5s but it looks to be a bit of a struggle on the newer models. As shown with the HKS gr86

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hey.
The Stud pattern is the same as the previous generation so it remains 5x100.
The wheels you look to purchase will definitely fit without issues.

How close they sit to the guard cannot really be determined yet. Previous generation had no issues running 18x9.5s but it looks to be a bit of a struggle on the newer models. As shown with the HKS gr86
I thought it was confirmed it was 5x114.3? Pretty sure I read that somewhere on the ft86club forum

edit: nevermind, that was an early post. Looks like it is indeed 5x100

·
Registered
11 Posts
They are keeping with 5x100 which has been confirmed by all the journalists in Japan reviewing them.

I have to say though Since the brz/frs launch plenty of wheel companies have been creating wheels to comply with the size requirements of 86s and wrxs. Even offering deep face wheels in 5x100 but not for other sizes (eg. TE37SL, CE28sl) So I’m actually glad they have kept with 5x100.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts