Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Exactly! Some of us didn鈥檛 order a car, we just took what鈥檚 coming.
Yeah, I could of got a base red GR86 already but I want a premium Halo White or Neptune Blue which they did not have.
But there is another dealership I just contacted that has 2 Halo Whites and I'm meeting them today at 1:30pm.If they have it, I might come home with one lol

Registered
2022 Pavement GR86 , 2019 Shelby GT350R
Yeah, I could of got a base red GR86 already but I want a premium Halo White or Neptune Blue which they did not have.
But there is another dealership I just contacted that has 2 Halo Whites and I'm meeting them today at 1:30pm.If they have it, I might come home with one lol
Good luck, keep us posted.

Registered
Good luck, keep us posted.
Turns out, both dealerships that have Halo White are all reserved but I have found one that is up for grabs. Only problem is that they might get it early Feb and I'm leaving for work on Jan 30th to Feb 13th. I can only hope they car comes before I leave. Fingers crossed!

Also it's so weird, half the Toyota dealerships around me, you can reserve a GR86 and the other half is first come, first serve lol

Registered
2022 Pavement GR86 , 2019 Shelby GT350R
Turns out, both dealerships that have Halo White are all reserved but I have found one that is up for grabs. Only problem is that they might get it early Feb and I'm leaving for work on Jan 30th to Feb 13th. I can only hope they car comes before I leave. Fingers crossed!

Also it's so weird, half the Toyota dealerships around me, you can reserve a GR86 and the other half is first come, first serve lol
Just reserve it!

Registered
Just reserve it!
It's all good. If I get it, great, if not, no big deal. Pretty much the 3 dealerships near me have me down and know what I want so whenever another one comes in, they will give me a call for sure.

If I really wasn't too picky, I could already get one for sure but I don't mind waiting for exactly what I want lol

Registered
I wonder how accurate the site is. I have one reserved and my dealer tells me ETA for mine is from 17th to 22nd and is on the delivery truck. The website does not give me that eta and says it's still at the port. Not sure who to believe...

Registered

Registered
I downloaded Firefox and managed to get close but I keep getting 鈥渘o response data for this request鈥 after going to the response tag. Am I doing something wrong? If not and someone has a moment and can let me know if they see a Status or ETA I would appreciate it a ton. My VIN is JF1ZNBE19N9752679

Registered
2022 Ice Silver BRZ Limited manual.
Toyota is weird about ordering\reserving cars. I live near chicago. My son had been looking for months trying to buy a corolla xse hatch with a manual. Everytime one came in somewhere it was already sold. Every dealer withing 100 miles was telling us they could not place custom orders. They just get what they get. The last one he tried to get was 130 miles away in west allis WI. It of course was sold, but they told him its no problem to place an order. How is it that 30 dealers in IL told us its not even possible and 1 in WI says "no problem"...? So he placed an order for $500 under MSRP. Not a crazy good deal but in todays economy, cant complain. We just told them, no way we would drive 4 hours round trip twice just to pay full price. Lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts