Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I decided to put a deposit when I read good reviews and crash test ratings on the new BRZ I went with the Subaru over gr86 because for one I like the styling a little better and my local dealer wasn't asking for a markup like Toyota. I was told I would be receiving mine sometime in late October. I chose a Base Model over the limited. Mainly because I wanted to stay under $30k and also the performance should be the same besides the tires I can upgrade at a later time. Only feature I am probably going to miss not having is the blind spot detectors. Does anyone know how much weight savings the premium over the limited model saves? And if the 2023 model will have any changes over 2022 Model? Also I chose the sapphire blue color which was a hard decision but I think the right one for me since I like how in some lights it changes color to an almost purple hue. Anyways looking forward to have the car finally arrive and post pictures!

·
Registered
BRZ S (Limited) Manual Silver
335 Posts
Picking a color may have been the hardest BRZ decision for me. I will probably be second guessing this decision to my grave. I picked silver because of favorite cars in my past that were that color. But...
Was easy for me. Silver hides the dirt better than any other colour and the car looks great in it.

·
Registered
2022 BRZ, Ice Silver, MT, Limited
225 Posts
Picking a color may have been the hardest BRZ decision for me. I will probably be second guessing this decision to my grave. I picked silver because of favorite cars in my past that were that color. But...
The car looks good in any color, really. I almost went with Sapphire Blue but ended up with silver. Great color on this car, IMO. :)

Was easy for me. Silver hides the dirt better than any other colour and the car looks great in it.
Silver works. Yes. ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts