Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Welcome to the forum @Cam! What about the GR86 stands out to you?
The bugbears I had from the outgoing model have been sorted... wasn't a fan of the stock rear lights and rear in general, awkward digital display in the cluster... and infamous torque dip.

I suppose all we can go off of are numbers and asthetics - the design of the rear is such a big change I say that stands out, love the duckbill spoiler and much prefer the lights, glad they kept the big dual exhausts!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Greetings fellow enthusiasts!

Nobody drives in my family, I've been learning and studying on my own whenever I can. First I want to get the mighty GR86 and hopefully by the time I'm an old shxtbag I can pass it down to my first born like Bunta did with Takumi.

Can't wait to get my hands on this thing so I can clutch kick and heel toe in Manhattan traffic. What a journey it'll be.

I hope we can all share our build process with one another; raise your hand if you can't wait for the Rocket Bunny wide bodykit to drop for this cus I know I can't!

P. S.
N/A GANG !!!
you can't convince me to turbo this beauty of an engine.

(copy paste)

·
Registered
403 Posts
Halo White or Track bRed premium model for me. Manufactured in 2023. I will not buy a car from the first year of production...
Do you at least plan on test driving the first year models?
Considering any other vehicles or set on the 86?

·
Registered
Mini Cooper S R53FL
25 Posts
Do you at least plan on test driving the first year models?
Considering any other vehicles or set on the 86?
Yes, of course. I also have to see this car live in three color versions: white, red and dark gray.

As I wrote earlier, I took into account the Honda Civic Type-R and, above all, the Hyundai i30N Performance Fastback.

I also like the Mazda Mx-5 very much, but I need a car with four seats.

At the moment, I am convinced that I will buy GR86 in 2023. The future wife accepts the purchase. ;)

·
Registered
16 Posts
you won't be able to fit a squirrel in the back seats hahaha, does anybody know if they changed the ldimensions of the cabin to accommodate for leg space? In the videos I seen only amputies are allowed back there.

·
Registered
Mini Cooper S R53FL
25 Posts
you won't be able to fit a squirrel in the back seats hahaha, does anybody know if they changed the ldimensions of the cabin to accommodate for leg space? In the videos I seen only amputies are allowed back there.
Let me disagree with you. The little-year-old will comfortably ride in the back in his car seat. I am short so my seat will not be shifted much back.

·
Registered
16 Posts
YESSS Under 6ft gang or for the Europeans under 2 meters gang. Don't forget to give your kid a helmet for when they're in the backseat whilst you are drifting with that BRAND NEW 2.4 Liter ENGINE

·
Administrator
36 Posts
41 - 49 of 49 Posts