Discussion Starter · #24 ·

·
Administrator
57 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hi @Haskins.

MCS has its years, I plan to replace it in two years time. I am a huge fan of small cars, so I thought about the Mazda Mx-5 with a soft roof before. Next year I am getting married so the more reasonable option is a 2 + 2 car. I was considering the Hyundai i30N Performance Fastback and the Honda Civic Type-R. Toyota is my favorite brand - I was glad to hear about the planned launch of the GR86. I like to drive on winding b-roads, so I don't need a car with a lot of power.

I hope you understand what I am writing. In the last decade, I hardly use the English language.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey Guys. I'm Peter, and I'm a sports car junkie. I bought a 2013 firestorm red FRS new, and now I have a slightly modded '20 Hakone. Very stoked about the new GR86. Looks like they've done a great job updating the car, while staying true to it's essence. We'll see how long I can resist another upgrade. ;)

·
Registered
610 Posts
Hi all, not a current 86 owner but I'm seriously tempted by what I've seen so far!
Hey Guys. I'm Peter, and I'm a sports car junkie. I bought a 2013 firestorm red FRS new, and now I have a slightly modded '20 Hakone. Very stoked about the new GR86. Looks like they've done a great job updating the car, while staying true to it's essence. We'll see how long I can resist another upgrade. ;)
Hi @Haskins.

MCS has its years, I plan to replace it in two years time. I am a huge fan of small cars, so I thought about the Mazda Mx-5 with a soft roof before. Next year I am getting married so the more reasonable option is a 2 + 2 car. I was considering the Hyundai i30N Performance Fastback and the Honda Civic Type-R. Toyota is my favorite brand - I was glad to hear about the planned launch of the GR86. I like to drive on winding b-roads, so I don't need a car with a lot of power.

I hope you understand what I am writing. In the last decade, I hardly use the English language.
Hi there. Have a nice day! 🙂
Welcome!

Did you all think about how to spec the GR86 with what's known about it so far?

21 - 40 of 84 Posts