Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
201 - 220 of 234 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hello, all. I am expecting my allocation (2023 - 6MT Premium Pavement) in "mid-Sept."
My daily for the past ~20 years has been two MR2s ('91T & '93T). I still have the '93T and I plan on keeping it alongside the GR86. I am looking forward to finally trying this car out!

·
Registered
2023 GR86 Base MT Halo White
10 Posts
Hey everyone,

Picked up my '23 GR86 Base MT in Halo White last week, and hoping to meet some of you a gathering some day!

·
Administrator
142 Posts

·
Registered
3,084 Posts
I'm always happy to catch you around, thanks Ritter! I also was able to get the long version of my intro up thankfully; looks like the post was just pending approval beforehand but fingers crossed that it will be well-received.
OK, I'm heading over to check it out!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello everyone!

I placed an order on October 4th for a 2023 6MT BRZ Limited in Sapphire Blue! The dealer said the estimated delivery date is February.

I can't wait! I currently have a 1986 Subaru BRAT and a 1990 Miata project. I'm looking forward to having a well rounded sports car as my daily! I will be a selling our Mazda 3 when the BRZ arrives. Fingers crossed it comes early 🤞

·
Registered
3,084 Posts
Hello everyone!

I placed an order on October 4th for a 2023 6MT BRZ Limited in Sapphire Blue! The dealer said the estimated delivery date is February.

I can't wait! I currently have a 1986 Subaru BRAT and a 1990 Miata project. I'm looking forward to having a well rounded sports car as my daily! I will be a selling our Mazda 3 when the BRZ arrives. Fingers crossed it comes early 🤞
Great! I have almost the same story, sold a Mazda3 and ordered the BRZ 6AT in Sapphire Blue early November ‘21 but it took until early May ‘22 to get it.

201 - 220 of 234 Posts