Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
i want the new gr86 to keep the new headlights as the 2022 brz i like that porsche look and its time they change the front end, if they add those aggressive designs on the doors like the picture posted on this thread it just icing on the cake for me.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just registered just to say y'all need some damn glasses or need your licenses revoked. Clearly just a first gen 86 with a bodykit...jesus, as pointed out the 2nd gen 86 mule pics and renders based on them have been out for months, not sure what any of y'all are expecting at this point, it is going to be the EXACT same car as the BRZ with a different bumper just like before...smh...

·
Registered
188 Posts
Welcome to the forum @crodaas and @HKz.

@crodaas I doubt the headlight design will change much but the tail light setup should. It looks very subie.
@HKz the camo wrap threw some people off I bet because its what automakers often use, rarely anyone else.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I don't like the design to be honest. I prefer a solid color in my car, and this one is not my cup of tea.
i meant i like the design of the headligh
Welcome to the forum @crodaas and @HKz.

@crodaas I doubt the headlight design will change much but the tail light setup should. It looks very subie.
@HKz the camo wrap threw some people off I bet because its what automakers often use, rarely anyone else.
I think the new headlights are gonna do it for me it gives me that Porsche look. Anything else is extra icing on the cake for me like aggressive side sore panels. I want it to look similar to the new brz but with Toyota badging, not a big fan of Subaru

·
Registered
3 Posts
The more I connect the dots, I think and hope that this is just a body kit for the current generation. I dont think toyota would put such drastic vents on the doors. And to be frank, they should not, the subaru version is already over stylized so I hope toyota does not add more to it. The toyota car will be the same as subaru but with a different bumper for sure and possibly different tail lights. It just makes sense.

·
Registered
206 Posts
i meant i like the design of the headligh

I think the new headlights are gonna do it for me it gives me that Porsche look. Anything else is extra icing on the cake for me like aggressive side sore panels. I want it to look similar to the new brz but with Toyota badging, not a big fan of Subaru
In all likelihood it's going to be the same as the BRZ. At most there will be a couple of small differences like the first gen vehicles.

·
Registered
6 Posts
tbh I want them to add vents and all that aggressive styling on top of what the aldready 2022 brz has. I want something new and refreshing

·
Registered
188 Posts
tbh I want them to add vents and all that aggressive styling on top of what the aldready 2022 brz has. I want something new and refreshing
Place you bets on Gazoo Racing and TRD. This time around they might have some more exciting trim for us.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Either that or if they don’t give me something refereshing with the gr86 and I might have to just buy a Supra instead

·
Registered
188 Posts
Either that or if they don’t give me something refereshing with the gr86 and I might have to just buy a Supra instead
Not a bad option. Would you buy a new or used MKV Supra?
After seeing what GR has done so far, my expectations are high for the next gen 86.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts