Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
hahaha what is seen can't be unseen. Though it doesn't really bother me, it's more of a funny coincidence.
Yes. I am hoping I'll adjust to it, though since I've purchased my BRZ I'm slightly less poor and just as fiscally irresponsible so I'm hoping Seibon comes out with some real slick stuff that I can replace the OEM stuff with something sharp.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Yes. I am hoping I'll adjust to it, though since I've purchased my BRZ I'm slightly less poor and just as fiscally irresponsible so I'm hoping Seibon comes out with some real slick stuff that I can replace the OEM stuff with something sharp.
Are you looking to change the lights? Or the rear bumper/body kit?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
the factory spoiler appears to be a separate piece, so i'm sure aftermarket companies will come out with different style replacements... it also looks like it covers about a third of the trunk's length, so not sure how spoiler stands will be mounted; it'll look weird not scooted towards the rear...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Are you looking to change the lights? Or the rear bumper/body kit?
The lights are so-so for me, not a big deal personally, it's the other stuff I'd like to have options for, bumper and what not. But also when it comes out I'm also going to know what options HKS will have, so for me budgeting is going to be a big deal.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts