Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
I really like the looks! Still not a fan of that metal strip above the door, looks out of place and awkward but maybe it will look better in person. Other then that I really dig it. That interior is awesome as well, kind of what I was hoping the interior of the GR86 would look like.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I actually don't mind the metal strip or "katana blade" as Nissan calls it. The big square grille seems more out of place to me. But overall I think they have a winner on their hands.

·
Registered
100 Posts
After watching the video more and seeing more and more pictures the 'katana blade" is slightly growing on me but if there's an option to not have it I would would take it. The large square grill is a little off putting but it has grown on me too, It definitely could be a little smaller though for sure.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
After watching the video more and seeing more and more pictures the 'katana blade" is slightly growing on me but if there's an option to not have it I would would take it. The large square grill is a little off putting but it has grown on me too, It definitely could be a little smaller though for sure.
If I were a. betting man I say that front grille gets tweaked a bit for the production version.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts