Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
So glad that Nissan isn't making people wait 1-3 years after launch to wait for a manual!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, but I read reports they are making people wait years for the car. Apparently it's a prototype and the real car might not be out until 2023???

·
Registered
21 Posts
The next Nissan Z Will Probably be in the same market zone of the supra mk5 , so don't worry , no competitor for our 86

·
Registered
133 Posts
The next Nissan Z Will Probably be in the same market zone of the supra mk5 , so don't worry , no competitor for our 86
Z pricing was always in reach of some segment of the 86/BRZ community and I don't see that changing much this time around. Of course, it would be the basemodel but still a reasonable buy.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Z pricing was always in reach of some segment of the 86/BRZ community and I don't see that changing much this time around. Of course, it would be the basemodel but still a reasonable buy.
Actually idk , in my country gt86 starting price Is 28/29k€ while for the 350z was 36k and for 370z Like 37k , in $ Is like 8.5/9k$ difference , so maybe most people Who can accordi a brz/86 can also buy a Z but Probably wont be a worth buy , a that price in eu we have BMW series and tt Audi, so Ye , it's comparable but not much worthy , and I also expect a more expensive Z car , as every car recently Is getting more expensive than before , i think the Z Will be about 38k€ that means around43k$.
Anyway i'm a lot excited , Nissan+manual+Z Is a wet Dream for jdm community

·
Registered
133 Posts
Actually idk , in my country gt86 starting price Is 28/29k€ while for the 350z was 36k and for 370z Like 37k , in $ Is like 8.5/9k$ difference , so maybe most people Who can accordi a brz/86 can also buy a Z but Probably wont be a worth buy , a that price in eu we have BMW series and tt Audi, so Ye , it's comparable but not much worthy , and I also expect a more expensive Z car , as every car recently Is getting more expensive than before , i think the Z Will be about 38k€ that means around43k$.
Anyway i'm a lot excited , Nissan+manual+Z Is a wet Dream for jdm community
Understandable.
I'm in the U.S. and of course, base my view from that, which stays true till this day. Some people that get tired of seeing so many 86's just go for the Z or if not that, the MX-5.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Understandable.
I'm in the U.S. and of course, base my view from that, which stays true till this day. Some people that get tired of seeing so many 86's just go for the Z or if not that, the MX-5.
In Europe they sold less than17k toyota86 and 4k brz, in USA they sold 75k frs/86 and 30k brz . Usa population Is around 350mln , the european population Is 600mln , so Ye there are a lot of 86 in usa while in Europe you can see more Ferrari and Lamborghini than brz and 86 ( not joking , it's Sales numbers unfortunatly XD)

·
Registered
133 Posts
In Europe they sold less than17k toyota86 and 4k brz, in USA they sold 75k frs/86 and 30k brz . Usa population Is around 350mln , the european population Is 600mln , so Ye there are a lot of 86 in usa while in Europe you can see more Ferrari and Lamborghini than brz and 86 ( not joking , it's Sales numbers unfortunatly XD)
Crazy. No surprise with that either. Europe has far more practical vehicles that people actually need than in other western countries. Especially when compared to the states. So low 86/BRZ sales make sense to me.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Crazy. No surprise with that either. Europe has far more practical vehicles that people actually need than in other western countries. Especially when compared to the states. So low 86/BRZ sales make sense to me.
There are many problems in EU Like taxes on everything and the market Is full of "stupid Cars" Like golf GTI and RS audi , also diesel Cars are a lot popular , it Is like 60% of Total cars used every day , then The people Who wants a sport car gets things Like Abarth 500 or mini Cooper s, nothing else , that's eu market , where a 2000 or 2500cc engine Is considered a big engine, where you can see a mustang once in a Life time , same for Dodge and other muscle car , and those real big engine cars owner ( V8 and V6) are considered criminals and taxes as fuck , that's why eu market Is dying for low/mid budget sport car. In EU you can find only expensive cars Like porches , Lamborghini , Maserati , mclaren ,Ferrari and those kind of Cars , nothing else. I Hope things can still change for europeans.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts