Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2022 BRZ Base Ignition Red
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi All -

Will be submitting an order this week for an BRZ Limited in Ignition Red in 6spd. Was a big fan of the earlier model but a bit too gutless. I owned a GTI (tuned), then Focus RS (tuned) which was a bit much for the street and wouldn't stop leaking oil. Traded that in for an F150 about a year ago and been craving the 3rd pedal ever since. Keeping the F150 and will use the BRZ purely in the summer month(s). Plans for the BRZ will be wheels/tires, a few bolt ons once the aftermarket heats up (I/H/E) and cosmetics (duckbill and some lips).

Looking forward to following a new car community.

Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
2022 Subaru BRZ, WR Blue Pearl
1,301 Posts
Hi All -

Will be submitting an order this week for an BRZ Limited in Ignition Red in 6spd. Was a big fan of the earlier model but a bit too gutless. I owned a GTI (tuned), then Focus RS (tuned) which was a bit much for the street and wouldn't stop leaking oil. Traded that in for an F150 about a year ago and been craving the 3rd pedal ever since. Keeping the F150 and will use the BRZ purely in the summer month(s). Plans for the BRZ will be wheels/tires, a few bolt ons once the aftermarket heats up (I/H/E) and cosmetics (duckbill and some lips).

Looking forward to following a new car community.

Thanks.
Hey welcome patsimca. yeah sounds like a great plan. Have you checked out the new HKS exhausts? They sound very nice. I think they can sound a bit more throaty without being too noisy now with the extra displacement the aftermarket has to play with.

·
Registered
2022 BRZ Sport-Tech 6MT, WR Blue
47 Posts
Hey welcome patsimca. yeah sounds like a great plan. Have you checked out the new HKS exhausts? They sound very nice. I think they can sound a bit more throaty without being too noisy now with the extra displacement the aftermarket has to play with.
Hey! Welcome aboard from Oakville. I did the same, gave up the 3rd pedal 5 years ago and on Thursday I finally get it back.

And yeah, I'm pretty set on the HKS Hi-Power Spec-L II exhaust. Its going to happen, as soon as I can find it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.