Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
108 Posts
My seats from Japan finally arrived and I'm stoked!

What seats do you guys want for your cars? (besides the stock seats)

Several people on the 86 forum are interested in lower seat height. Would you be so kind as to measure from the floor to front edge of your seat (OEM measured 9 3/4) and from the lowest part of the seat where you sit vertically to the roof liner. I measure 37 1/4 inches. Thanks

· Registered
2022 GR86 6AT Base Steel
753 Posts
I would like a solution to actually raise the front passenger seat 1“-2”, so anyone in the rear seat can still keep their shoes on and not pinch their feet. 😂 Yeah, I could import a JDM RHD driver seat and retro fit all the sensors from the US passenger seat but the time and money is definitely not worth it. I was thinking about using riser cylinders but am worried about bolts shearing or liability if in an accident.

· Registered
209 Posts
I would like a solution to actually raise the front passenger seat 1“-2”, so anyone in the rear seat can still keep their shoes on and not pinch their feet. 😂 Yeah, I could import a JDM RHD driver seat and retro fit all the sensors from the US passenger seat but the time and money is definitely not worth it. I was thinking about using riser cylinders but am worried about bolts shearing or liability if in an accident.
You intend to actually put a PERSON back there?!
A person with LEGS?!

You MONSTER! 🤣

1 - 7 of 7 Posts