Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2022 GR86 Base Raven Black
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup all! Just picked up a raven black 86 after months of searching for one on an actual lot. Been a Honda guy for years but after driving the new SI, and being completely unimpressed, decided to see if the new and improved 86 was worth the hype. So far it has been worth every penny! But most of you guys know this! Anyway, keep the stories, tips, and tricks coming! Learning more and more every day!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Are they still doing 4K market adjustment? I have a 1K deposit with Hendrick Toyota waiting for an allocation.
Yes. I luckily had a bunch on my trade in, military, and a few other incentives which knocked it down to right around 33k out the door. Toyota of Augusta has one coming in… might want to check if it’s still available. I couldn’t find but two on the actual lot out of 17 listed on the internet in a 1000 mile radius from SC. Drove 4 hours to get it. Base and black were NOT my first choices, but after 3-4 months of looking I said F&$k it and got what I could.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not disappointed though in anything even with the color and trim level I was able to get. I’ve been a Honda guy for years and after being thoroughly disappointed in the 2021 and 2022 SI, I started looking at the GR86. Been a while since I got into a car bone stock, test drove drove it for 35+ minutes and got out cheesin’ the rest of the afternoon!😂😂🤣😂🤣😂 this car is just plain fun. Once the break in is over, I can’t wait to dig in this little monster!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts