Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2023 BRZ Limited Saphire Blue MT
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I could not believe how amazing my new 2023 BRZ looked when I picked it up last night. It was a great ride home. So far I have the stereo, bluetooth, garage remote buttons, Starlink / My Subaru apps all set up.

Now I need a reason to go somewhere lol

My salesman seems to think 2023 BRZs are sold out... Anyone know?

Wheel Vehicle Tire Land vehicle Car

·
Registered
'23 BRZ Limited - 6MT - SBP
394 Posts
Congrats on choosing the BEST color...I may be slightly biased! Get ready for Challengers and Mustangs to want to race you. Other "cool" owners of twins will acknowledge you...kind of like the Jeep wave!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So now I have done the LED light upgrades and a clear bra , which came out fantastic

My next few personalizations...

I disabled the hill assist because the green light makes me think something's wrong with the car, and this morning I disabled the fasten seatbelt audible which I found compleely annoying...

Attachments

·
Registered
3,084 Posts
I disabled the hill assist because the green light makes me think something's wrong with the car...
I don't like it either. It should only illuminate when the system is actually holding you on a hill, imo.

Reactions: repeet

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I know it's only been 1 week, but I get such a shìt eating grim on my face walking all the way to the back of the parking lot to the BRZ...

Nice n lonely like she should be ❤
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

1 - 18 of 18 Posts