Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow GR 86 enthusiasts/followers. I have been following the 86/BRZ since they were a concept back in 2011. I loved the idea of a lightweight sports car that would be the perfect platform to work on and upgrade. I believe that the GR86 is one of if not the best platform to work on in the current market for new cars.

I am currently working on getting a deposit or some sort of confirmation from a dealer about the availability of the GR86 in the area. The area in question is South Florida. Even though Florida is mostly flat and straight, I still enjoys the few corners left in the area, whether it's on ramps to highways or small neighborhood roads that allow me to enjoy the potential of the vehicle.

I currently drive a 2019 Acura ILX, which I believe is an underrated car given it's very manageable chassis and decent powertrain. Problem is that it's front wheel drive and the 2023 Integra hasn't done much for the brand either. But it's a lease until the coming July, so I hope to get a brand new GR86 to fulfill my childhood dream of owning a small, lightweight, and rear wheel drive, sports car.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts