1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Subaru BRZ Sport-tech WRB
83 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Got the new white manual limited BRZ 12/9, ordered 8/19. Drove home short distance in a snow storm SLC,UT. Wife likes it. Going to swap out tires to Conti Ext Cont DWS06 plus 225/40/18. Should fit ok. Found a 17” BRZ spare it fits fine in the well just get rid of the foam deal that houses the compressor and slime stuff. Ordered a washer and anchor bolt to secure the spare. New tires this week. Need to get some summer rims for summer tires. Gram Lights 57XR if I can get a deal. Pictures after new AS tires.

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle Tread
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Tread Synthetic rubber
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Synthetic rubber

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
Yes it lays down. May be able to flip spare over need to wait for washer/anchor bolt to see.
Got the washer and bolt. Spare installs outside down, washer with cap on top, then bolt thru washer and crank tight. Seems very secure.

Attachments

·
Registered
2022 BRZ Sport tech 6MT
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That's awesome! When did you place your order? I'm still not sure when mine is coming and I'm southern Ontario. I haven't heard of anyone else getting one in Ontario yet...
I actually placed it in November, but the dealer called me and said that someone else ordered one and the credit didn’t go through.. so I jumped on this one. I was told the original person who ordered it placed it in September

·
Registered
29 Posts
Got the new white manual limited BRZ 12/9, ordered 8/19. Drove home short distance in a snow storm SLC,UT. Wife likes it. Going to swap out tires to Conti Ext Cont DWS06 plus 225/40/18. Should fit ok. Found a 17” BRZ spare it fits fine in the well just get rid of the foam deal that houses the compressor and slime stuff. Ordered a washer and anchor bolt to secure the spare. New tires this week. Need to get some summer rims for summer tires. Gram Lights 57XR if I can get a deal. Pictures after new AS tires.

View attachment 3249 View attachment 3250 View attachment 3251
Put the Conti Extreme Contact on the stock 18 inch rims 225/40/18 for winter. Bought Koenig Ampliform 8.5 inch rims with Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S 235/40/18. Sold the stock tires. Think they will fit fine just have not tried yet.

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts