Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Toyota GR86 Premium 6MT Trueno Blue (In-Transit)
200 Posts
The license is probably my favorite part of the pack. Wish the stickers were a little nicer, I feel like they wouldn't hold up long on a water bottle or something of the sort

·
Registered
2022 Toyota GR86 Premium 6MT Raven Black, 2003 VW GTI VR6 6MT Reflex Silver
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's sick! What did you do to get this folder???
All I did was buy the car from the dealership, took about a month and a half to receive the folder. I got multiple emails before that, never went on the website to sign up or anything.

·
Registered
2022 Trueno Blue 6MT GR86
19 Posts
All I did was buy the car from the dealership, took about a month and a half to receive the folder. I got multiple emails before that, never went on the website to sign up or anything.
Well dang, I don't remember seeing those emails after getting it, so we will see! It's only been 20 days so I still have a while based on your month and a half.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Well dang, I don't remember seeing those emails after getting it, so we will see! It's only been 20 days so I still have a while based on your month and a half.
I thought I heard the dealer needs to get this going. I just asked mine yesterday and they had no clue about it so I sent them a link so they could look into it.

@86'd can you confirm the dealer needs to initiate this or were you able to do it yourself?

·
Registered
2022 Toyota GR86 Premium 6MT Raven Black, 2003 VW GTI VR6 6MT Reflex Silver
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I thought I heard the dealer needs to get this going. I just asked mine yesterday and they had no clue about it so I sent them a link so they could look into it.

@86'd can you confirm the dealer needs to initiate this or were you able to do it yourself?
I did not initiate anything. I was expecting to get just an email like others have gotten. I felt like I got the lottery when this folder showed up🤑

1 - 12 of 12 Posts