Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put a deposit at Dolan Toyota in northern nevada for a GR86 in December. They finally got back and said they were getting 2. One manual and one automatic. Both premium. The automatic has not arrived but the manual (mine) has just come in. I am paying MSRP plus $1400 for window tint and low jack. I didn’t want that but it was non negotiable and considering how much I hear most people are paying I think I got a good deal. Here’s the two photos my rep sent me this morning:
Car Land vehicle Vehicle registration plate Wheel Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
3 Posts
nice. whats low jack? I'm trying to decide if i let the dealer do tint, they are asking $500 for it.

·
Registered
Toyota Tundra TRD Sport; Suzuki Samurai JX
49 Posts
nice. whats low jack? I'm trying to decide if i let the dealer do tint, they are asking $500 for it.
Low Jack is so the cops can find the car if someone steals it.

Congrats on the new car! Can’t wait to get mine.

·
Registered
67 Posts
First time I see this car in exactly the configuration I would also love to have..
Could you post some more pictures when you get it ? Thanks !

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
First time I see this car in exactly the configuration I would also love to have..
Could you post some more pictures when you get it ? Thanks !
I will be sure to to post some good photos when I’m able to actually take it home. I believe this car has most every option. I didn’t pick them but it has them. Including floor mats and nets and all that good stuff lol.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I put a deposit at Dolan Toyota in northern nevada for a GR86 in December. They finally got back and said they were getting 2. One manual and one automatic. Both premium. The automatic has not arrived but the manual (mine) has just come in. I am paying MSRP plus $1400 for window tint and low jack. I didn’t want that but it was non negotiable and considering how much I hear most people are paying I think I got a good deal. Here’s the two photos my rep sent me this morning: View attachment 4004
View attachment 4003
I will be sure to to post some good photos when I’m able to actually take it home. I believe this car has most every option. I didn’t pick them but it has them. Including floor mats and nets and all that good stuff lol.
Nice ride man, 1400 off sticker isnt bad because most have been selling for like 5000 over. I got mine 1000 over but with the appearance package and weather mats, so my price was 34k before fees and taxes. You re gunna love it man. I originally wanted the trueno blue too but pavement grey was available and i loved it
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

·
Registered
82 Posts
Wish they tacked the floor mats on mine! They added the black lug nuts, door edge protectors, and shift knob to mine—none of which I would have gotten (though, the shift knob is pretty nice).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Nice ride man, 1400 off sticker isnt bad because most have been selling for like 5000 over. I got mine 1000 over but with the appearance package and weather mats, so my price was 34k before fees and taxes. You re gunna love it man. I originally wanted the trueno blue too but pavement grey was available and i loved it View attachment 4021
Those front vents look way more suited to that colour. Nice man.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I'm on the list before the list at two dealers in OR.

One has told me they do the bullishit mandatory accessories. The other claims to sell @msrp.

I had a 13 so I'm pretty sure I will like the car before testing it out.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm on the list before the list at two dealers in OR.

One has told me they do the bullishit mandatory accessories. The other claims to sell @msrp.

I had a 13 so I'm pretty sure I will like the car before testing it out.
I got lucky. I was looking for a BRZ and all the dealers were telling me 5000+ above msrp. Toyota wasn't taking any preorders to begin with in December. And then all of a sudden a dealer calls me mid December saying by the end of the month they have their only car coming in.

I rather have the money go to some BS accessories I coulda live without then just dealers saying they gotta charge more for no reason.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Nice ride man, 1400 off sticker isnt bad because most have been selling for like 5000 over. I got mine 1000 over but with the appearance package and weather mats, so my price was 34k before fees and taxes. You re gunna love it man. I originally wanted the trueno blue too but pavement grey was available and i loved it View attachment 4021
That color really works so well with the GR vent inserts. I hadn’t seen someone post that yet. Sounds like you got a great deal and a beautiful car to match. Now you’ve got me thinking about buying those inserts haha

·
Registered
67 Posts
That color really works so well with the GR vent inserts. I hadn’t seen someone post that yet. Sounds like you got a great deal and a beautiful car to match. Now you’ve got me thinking about buying those inserts haha
The inserts where also the first thing I realised.
They just fit perfect..

·
Registered
13 Posts
View attachment 4063
Pavement is clean, Snagged the Base Auto (only one within 500 miles) for 29.2k with mats.
The dealer just got 3 in, sold 2 ravens and I got the last one!
Thanks everyone, i really like the vents too with the gray color.

I cant believe a Base model was even brought in! Let alone 3. I might have the only gr86 in NJ right now based on all the dealers i contacted. Eyesight is the most annoying thing while driving that comes with the premium trim. Blind spot, pre collision braking, off lane mode, turned all that shit off.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Thanks everyone, i really like the vents too with the gray color.

I cant believe a Base model was even brought in! Let alone 3. I might have the only gr86 in NJ right now based on all the dealers i contacted. Eyesight is the most annoying thing while driving that comes with the premium trim. Blind spot, pre collision braking, off lane mode, turned all that shit off.
Ah, I'm in PNW and they sold a Raven 6mt premium for 36k before tax. 🤣
I honestly don't mind the Base model at all, that 9k I saved will go into bucket seats and a Supercharger (if hks ever releases it!!!) If there was a performance difference, I would had definitely opted for premium though!
I have all those same nannies rofl, looking like two big cameras hanging around the rearview mirror 🤣🤣🤣

1 - 20 of 40 Posts