Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Awesome & congrats! I ordered mine 11/5 but still being told April '22 delivery.

Love Wawa, wish we had 'em around here!

·
Registered
2022 Ice Silver BRZ Limited manual.
1,420 Posts
I think it's because of the dealer allocations. They have to wait for their turns to get cars.
Maybe. Not sure how that works. I walked in on 11\10 chose all my options, and walked out with a VON. Got an email from SOA the next day saying they received the order. Its been 5 weeks so I decided to call for my 1st update. I was expecting march delivery, but now they say february. We will see if that actually happens.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Maybe. Not sure how that works. I walked in on 11\10 chose all my options, and walked out with a VON. Got an email from SOA the next day saying they received the order. Its been 5 weeks so I decided to call for my 1st update. I was expecting march delivery, but now they say february. We will see if that actually happens.
I ordered mine 10/22 and originally was told Feb, but now it's slated to come in on Jan 1st (I have VIN and window sticker now, so I have no reason to doubt it) so I'd say it's a good bet your Feb date is accurate.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.