Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Las Vegas

I will be ordering a GR86 :)

my relatives own a Toyota Dealership in SC, so I will buy it there and drive it back to vegas - good break in before it hits the track.

I’m buying this car primarily for track days. I’ve also got a 911, but that’s too nice to mess up and way to expensive to keep tracking

I don’t fit in a Miata

the new GR86 is gonna be the perfect solution

looking forward to learning more from this group.

now.... I need to find some line/outline drawings of the new 86, so I can start to design the full race wrap livery

·
Registered
639 Posts
Hello from Las Vegas

I will be ordering a GR86 :)

my relatives own a Toyota Dealership in SC, so I will buy it there and drive it back to vegas - good break in before it hits the track.

I’m buying this car primarily for track days. I’ve also got a 911, but that’s too nice to mess up and way to expensive to keep tracking

I don’t fit in a Miata

the new GR86 is gonna be the perfect solution

looking forward to learning more from this group.

now.... I need to find some line/outline drawings of the new 86, so I can start to design the full race wrap livery
Welcome to the forum @BuddahLV! That's going to be a great road trip from SC to Nevada. Are you going to keep your GR86 stock or modify it?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum @BuddahLV! That's going to be a great road trip from SC to Nevada. Are you going to keep your GR86 stock or modify it?
gonna track it stock a few times - for fun.

will do basic mods - mostly suspension and brakes - won’t do any engine/power mods. Eventually will do seat, roll bar and harnesses.

basic stuff

1 - 3 of 3 Posts