Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
22 BRZ Premium 6MT
4 Posts
Wow, where are you that you were able to expect delivery so quickly? Most of us have been waiting months... My dealer said orders placed this week are expecting June 2022 deliveries.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow, where are you that you were able to expect delivery so quickly? Most of us have been waiting months... My dealer said orders placed this week are expecting June 2022 deliveries.
So we were gonna get a red limited, no packages or anything. Soon as we walk out of the door we get a call from the dealership about a WR blue coming in way sooner and we could take that if we wanted. This one does have some options on it. All weather floor liners, cargo tray, LED upgrade, rear applique and auto dimming mirror. I'm not too big of a fan of the styling options they offered, so this is a win in my books

·
Registered
8 Posts
New here and also reserved last week a dealer allocated BRZ, MGM with same accessories due in SoCal later this month. Happy with everything but not familiar with the rear bumper appliqué. Can’t get here soon enough.

·
Registered
44 Posts
New here and also reserved last week a dealer allocated BRZ, MGM with same accessories due in SoCal later this month. Happy with everything but not familiar with the rear bumper appliqué. Can’t get here soon enough.
I believe the rear bumper applique is just clear bumper protection for when you're loading things in and out of the trunk.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Right? For a relatively short wait it really has no business taking this long lol!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Lucky my return to office keep getting pushed back which let me hold off and be patient. I was prepared to order a red or silver for next year when the dealer said they had 3 unreserved coming in Nov. I have been ready to see one for months like everyone else tho.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Just sent in the order for a blue WR pearl BRZ limited, and it's expected to come by the middle of this month. The guy at the dealership said most likely before the 24th, I'll be sure to keep you guys posted as soon as we get it!
Update: just got a text from the dealership! Got a VIN and an ETA of December 1st!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts