Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow GR86/BRZ enthusiasts

I have an Invidia Q300 Exhaust with stainless steel tips for sale. The exhaust was run for under 1,000 miles. I'm selling it because I went with the AWE Touring for a little more noise, but this exhaust is great if you're looking for something a little louder than stock but not too loud.

I'm in Southeast Florida, and I'm looking for $500. I bought the exhaust for $750 and I have all the original parts and box. I have pictures of the exhaust below. No dents or scratches. Let me know if you are interested!

Automotive exhaust Bumper Tin Automotive lighting Automotive exterior

Wood Plant Font Gas Hardwood

Automotive exhaust Automotive exterior Exhaust system Nickel Gas

Luggage and bags Bag Automotive exterior Automotive exhaust Rectangle

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello fellow GR86/BRZ enthusiasts

I have an Invidia Q300 Exhaust with stainless steel tips for sale. The exhaust was run for under 1,000 miles. I'm selling it because I went with the AWE Touring for a little more noise, but this exhaust is great if you're looking for something a little louder than stock but not too loud.

I'm in Southeast Florida, and I'm looking for $500. I bought the exhaust for $750 and I have all the original parts and box. I have pictures of the exhaust below. No dents or scratches. Let me know if you are interested!

View attachment 12199
View attachment 12200
View attachment 12198
View attachment 12201
How much to ship to NY?

·
Registered
541 Posts
Bruh, I wanted one of these so bad.

Why do you have to post this the same time as I just bought my SOs birthday present :C

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bruh, I wanted one of these so bad.

Why do you have to post this the same time as I just bought my SOs birthday present :C
I was going to post it a few weeks ago but then my appendix wanted to leave my body lol so I got busy with that mess. Would you like to do monthly payments 😂😂

·
Registered
541 Posts
I was going to post it a few weeks ago but then my appendix wanted to leave my body lol so I got busy with that mess. Would you like to do monthly payments 😂😂
Let me heavily think about that (if you're serious :ROFLMAO:)

Also congrats on having the appendix out, nasty little things lol.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Let me heavily think about that (if you're serious :ROFLMAO:)

Also congrats on having the appendix out, nasty little things lol.
I'd be more serious if I got to charge you interest on it lol. Maybe I'll do a dealer markup :LOL:

I'm glad I had that thing taken out. One less thing in my body that can go wrong lol

·
Registered
541 Posts
I'd be more serious if I got to charge you interest on it lol. Maybe I'll do a dealer markup :LOL:

I'm glad I had that thing taken out. One less thing in my body that can go wrong lol
Dealer mark up? Better add 40% of the original value even though its used lol :ROFLMAO:

Yeah mine hasn't gone bad yet, so I'll leave it in there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.