Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
I really don't like other versions or would never have it on my car but I think this one really works.
Thing is, the InitialD car is just a factory 2-tone panda gt apex 86 with watanabes, cf hood and fog lights. People keep trying to mimic 80's themed two tone on a modern car, it just doesn't fit.

What I would like to see is a modern iteration without the copy and paste. Scrap the 2 tone.
Maybe black accents will work better. I think the Grow Motorsports car with the fujiwara decal would make a better modern InitialD hero car.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Thing is, the InitialD car is just a factory 2-tone panda gt apex 86 with watanabes, cf hood and fog lights. People keep trying to mimic 80's themed two tone on a modern car, it just doesn't fit.

What I would like to see is a modern iteration without the copy and paste. Scrap the 2 tone.
Maybe black accents will work better. I think the Grow Motorsports car with the fujiwara decal would make a better modern InitialD hero car.
Yeah, I can see you point but people will always try to copy it especially since it is a 86 and I'm sure we'll see that soon. People do like the GROW parts look and someone is bound to do it with both od them together lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts