Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I鈥檝e not seen any mention of a screen larger than the 8inch, but the original RHD car in the launch photos has larger screen , possibly 10 inches 馃
Speedometer Vehicle Trip computer Gear shift Radio

Registered
Hopefully we will get a date for a full European launch soon which should detail what specifications will be available.
It's about time! The GR86 has a lot of potential in Europe if the price is right.

I'm expecting the base model to go for 35-36k and the premium 39-40k. More than that and they will be pushing it too high in my opinion.

What do you guys think about pricing in Europe?

My price predictions are based of Spain's GR Yaris price, I don't know if Spain and other European countries share the same price for the same models.

Registered
It's about time! The GR86 has a lot of potential in Europe if the price is right.

I'm expecting the base model to go for 35-36k and the premium 39-40k. More than that and they will be pushing it too high in my opinion.

What do you guys think about pricing in Europe?

My price predictions are based of Spain's GR Yaris price, I don't know if Spain and other European countries share the same price for the same models.
Prices in Portugal are horrible because we have heavy taxes on displacement and emissions, if they get emissions lower than the last model the cost might be the same as the last gen which was 44k, but I'm expecting to be higher hopefully below 50k.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I鈥檇 be surprised if the base model in the U.K. is less than 拢30k with top spec auto version nearer to 拢40k.Base model Supra 2.0 starts at 拢46k so I鈥檇 expect Toyota to keep a clear gap between them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts