Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just put in the order for my GR 86! Currently own a 2001 M5 and 2003 M3. Lovely cars but I need something for a reliable daily, and the '22 86 looks absolutely stunning so I'm very excited to own one.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Just put in the order for my GR 86! Currently own a 2001 M5 and 2003 M3. Lovely cars but I need something for a reliable daily, and the '22 86 looks absolutely stunning so I'm very excited to own one.
Welcome from TX... You say put in the order.... a deposit or a Houston-based dealer took your full order w/specs and loaded it into the system?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My dealer said January, though I'm not holding my breath on that and I'm fine with waiting a bit. No further details because they were waiting to speak with their Toyota corporate rep about the actual product offering. The salesman told me they were going to get with the manager that orders cars to put the order in.

·
Registered
65 Posts
The latter. They took the specs I wanted and placed an order.
My dealer said January, though I'm not holding my breath on that and I'm fine with waiting a bit. No further details because they were waiting to speak with their Toyota corporate rep about the actual product offering. The salesman told me they were going to get with the manager that orders cars to put the order in.
Awesome! Congrats on getting an order in. Any chance you could share the dealership you went to? There’s a few of us in the Houston region and it’d be a lot of help. I’ve particularly been struggling to get anyone to take my money and/or place a preference order in the area. Also, January is a very early delivery so hopefully that holds well for you. Keep us updated if they mention anything about delivery dates and pricing. What spec did you end up going with?

·
Registered
Ordered 2022 Ice Silver BRZ Limited manual.
78 Posts
I'll message you!

I spec'd an Auto, Neptune Blue, Premium
January would be great with such a recent order. I placed my order a little over a week ago and my dealer told me early march. I am also in the midwest which adds 1-2 weeks for rail\truck transport.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts