Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2022 BRZ Limited WRB 6MT
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took delivery this past Wednesday and received the promised $500 parts/accessories/service voucher in the email today.

No idea where to spend them. The first two years of service are covered, so are any accessories worth looking into?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Took delivery this past Wednesday and received the promised $500 parts/accessories/service voucher in the email today.

No idea where to spend them. The first two years of service are covered, so are any accessories worth looking into?
I ordered all of the STI accessories from the dealer when I ordered the car.

·
Registered
2022 BRZ Limited WRB 6MT
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tell me more, how does one get this voucher?
After I placed the order in July there was an email from Subaru USA mentioning they will send a $500 voucher once you took delivery of the vehicle. So I guess everyone who orders one will get the voucher? Unclear.

·
Registered
34 Posts
interesting, I got mine last Saturday because someone backed out of their July order - I guess I wasn't extended that perk!

·
Registered
2022 BRZ Limited WRB 6MT
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome to the forum @jonkjiao. You can't go wrong with the STi stuff.
How did you spec your BRZ? Would love to see pics!
It's a WRB 6MT Limited, fully stock for now. Owned a Miata ND2 RF before, so not really familiar with the 86/BRZ scene yet. I'm going to take the car on track at the NASA HPDE event this weekend;)
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Plant

·
Registered
776 Posts
It's a WRB 6MT Limited, fully stock for now. Owned a Miata ND2 RF before, so not really familiar with the 86/BRZ scene yet. I'm going to take the car on track at the NASA HPDE event this weekend;)
View attachment 2787
:love: I stand by what I said about WRB BRZ's.
Not sure if the STi line will include carbon fiber aero but it if does, it should go well with WRB!

·
Registered
7 Posts
After I placed the order in July there was an email from Subaru USA mentioning they will send a $500 voucher once you took delivery of the vehicle. So I guess everyone who orders one will get the voucher? Unclear.
I've received quite a few emails since taking delivery but never anything about this voucher, my order was in July also. The only thing I can find about this via Google is a loyalty voucher but that is for people who were Subaru owners previously, is that how you got it?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts