Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner

How and When did you order your BRZ (If pre Sep 2021, select September as that's when orders opened)

• Online - Sep 2021

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Online - Oct 2021

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Online - Nov 2021

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Online - Dec 2021

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dealer - Sep 2021

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Dealer - Oct 2021

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dealer - Nov 2021

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Dealer - Dec 2021

Votes: 5 23.8%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
There's already a thread for this

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There's already a thread for this

Sorry but you are incorrect.
This is specifically for us in Australia (hence it being in the "Australia and New Zealand" forum), as Subaru Australia sadly run things very different to everywhere else.
We ALL had to place a pre-order for one of 500 cars being made for Australia.
We are trying to work out WTF Subaru Australia is doing as they are giving ridiculous delivery months and we are trying to figure out if online orders versus dealer orders are being treated differently.
The spreadsheet doesn't even reference the 2 grades offered in Australia. We don't have a Premium and Limited version. The only difference between the cars offered here are with/without heated alcantara seats and either manual or auto. Everything else is the same on both.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi all, just joined. Ordered a white manual coupe S BRZ on 7/9/21 and had the contract signed with confirmation it was lodged with Subaru Australia on the same afternoon.

All dealings were online with Eblen Subaru in Adelaide.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi all, just joined. Ordered a white manual coupe S BRZ on 7/9/21 and had the contract signed with confirmation it was lodged with Subaru Australia on the same afternoon.

All dealings were online with Eblen Subaru in Adelaide.
Welcome!
Did your contract have any eta on it? What if any updates have you had regarding build month and delivery?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Contract says ETA Jan 31.

They called me a few weeks ago and I had a test drive last Thursday. Apparently 'mine' is in the early January build, but he sounded a little loose with that comment.

I also received the gift keyring prior to Xmas too.

So far, so good..

·
Registered
19 Posts
Contract says ETA Jan 31.

They called me a few weeks ago and I had a test drive last Thursday. Apparently 'mine' is in the early January build, but he sounded a little loose with that comment.

I also received the gift keyring prior to Xmas too.

So far, so good..
how was the test drive?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Manual BRZ Coupe S (2022) - WR Blue Pearl
Redcliffe, Brisbane QLD

Online pre-order.
Contract & deposit: 9/9/2021
Key ring: 12/2021

Latest email from SA: 14/1/2022

"Thank you for your patience with us

We’re excited to announce that we anticipate your Subaru BRZ to embark production during next month February 2022 with a delivery of May/June .

The 2022 Subaru BRZ vehicles are starting to arrive to our Australian shore, in which we anticipate our dealers to have demo vehicles by the end of the month/ early Feb ready for a test drive at your local Subaru Retailer."

Local dealer Keystar Rothwell, Qld is taking bookings for BRZ release event to be held on 4/2/2022.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Manual BRZ Coupe S (2022) - WR Blue Pearl
Redcliffe, Brisbane QLD

Online pre-order.
Contract & deposit: 9/9/2021
Key ring: 12/2021

Latest email from SA: 14/1/2022

"Thank you for your patience with us

We’re excited to announce that we anticipate your Subaru BRZ to embark production during next month February 2022 with a delivery of May/June .

The 2022 Subaru BRZ vehicles are starting to arrive to our Australian shore, in which we anticipate our dealers to have demo vehicles by the end of the month/ early Feb ready for a test drive at your local Subaru Retailer."

Local dealer Keystar Rothwell, Qld is taking bookings for BRZ release event to be held on 4/2/2022.
You are definitely following the trend of everyone that has ordered online regarding the LONG delivery etas :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts