Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Pretty sure Im gunna just have my exhaust guy DIY an axle back single exit for me. Will cost me probably $200 and produce very similar noises. Did the same on my 2017 Mazda 3, drones a bit more than I wanted but that was because I used a resonator to replace the OEM muffler lol. Honestly it sounds pretty good tho overall, and at $200 I really couldn't say no lol. That HKS one after shipping, duty, ect, is probably $1000.......that's too much IMHO. Saving that $1000 for some nice Unequal Length Headers 💪

·
Super Moderator
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pretty sure Im gunna just have my exhaust guy DIY an axle back single exit for me. Will cost me probably $200 and produce very similar noises. Did the same on my 2017 Mazda 3, drones a bit more than I wanted but that was because I used a resonator to replace the OEM muffler lol. Honestly it sounds pretty good tho overall, and at $200 I really couldn't say no lol. That HKS one after shipping, duty, ect, is probably $1000.......that's too much IMHO. Saving that $1000 for some nice Unequal Length Headers 💪
Its 2k aussie dollars before postage with straight yen to au conversion.

Assume ~1400 for you blokes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts