Premium MT, the only choice!
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm all good with it now. Put about 45 miles on it tonight, like it (y) :) (y). I also removed the spring on the clutch pedal, MAJOR improvement in clutch feel. Between that and now being able to hear the motor, much more enjoyable to drive.

I'll try to get a sound clip tomorrow.

·
Registered
2022 Pavement GR86 , 2019 Shelby GT350R
1,020 Posts
Bought it here: HKS HI Power Single Cat Back Exhaust Subaru BRZ 2013-2022 / Scion FR-S 2013-2016 / Toyota FT-86 2013+

Quality/ fit is excellent. Only about 30 mins to remove the stock system,and install the HKS. So far from a few short test drives,I'm going to say its a lot louder than the impression I got from YouTube vids. At times it super quiet and others, really loud and drones. Had the back seat down,going to see if its any better with it up.

View attachment 12624
View attachment 12623
View attachment 12622
Put an eye patch over the left exhaust port.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Haha.

Don't you guys get an OCD attack (/s) when you see the other exit that has no pipe sticking out of it?
With a single pipe from the front,splitting into two mufflers with huge tips seams like too much to me for a little 4 banger. I would like to cover the opening,hopefully with an aftermarket one or I'll come up with something.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts