Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
I'm just your basic stick shift loving, sports car driving female from SoCal - I'm trying to figure out whether I'm gonna hold out for a 2022 GR86 or go with BRZ - I like the front of the GR86 better, also prefer the Limited interior of the 86 although I'm not so down on that duck bill spoiler! It's too boy racer looking for me! I'll probably go with the White but tempted by that Red/Orangey color.

·
Super Moderator
467 Posts
Hi All,
I'm just your basic stick shift loving, sports car driving female from SoCal - I'm trying to figure out whether I'm gonna hold out for a 2022 GR86 or go with BRZ - I like the front of the GR86 better, also prefer the Limited interior of the 86 although I'm not so down on that duck bill spoiler! It's too boy racer looking for me! I'll probably go with the White but tempted by that Red/Orangey color.
Welcome to the site ajm. Everyone is arguing with almost that exact same dilemma! The BRZ and GR86 will both be awesome.

Perhaps you can ask the dealer (when they make it available) to delete the additional big duckbill spoiler?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts