Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys, I put down a deposit a few weeks ago for the GR86 at a Torono/GTA dealer. I choose track bred, 6 spd manual, premium. The dealer told me 4 other people did so as well, I was so surprised lol I mean these cars do NOT fly off the shelves right ? lol either way its a damn fine car to me and I am giddy with joy on the thought of owning one. Looking forward to the future convos we will have.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Hi Guys, I put down a deposit a few weeks ago for the GR86 at a Torono/GTA dealer. I choose track bred, 6 spd manual, premium. The dealer told me 4 other people did so as well, I was so surprised lol I mean these cars do NOT fly off the shelves right ? lol either way its a damn fine car to me and I am giddy with joy on the thought of owning one. Looking forward to the future convos we will have.
Congrats on placing your deposit @deptcharge! Great spec for your GR86. I think with all the stuff around the chip shortage people are looking to secure their cars as quickly as possible in case anything else happens. If you don't mind me asking how much was your deposit?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congrats on placing your deposit @deptcharge! Great spec for your GR86. I think with all the stuff around the chip shortage people are looking to secure their cars as quickly as possible in case anything else happens. If you don't mind me asking how much was your deposit?
Hey it was $500 nonrefundable, they wanted $1000 but i said no to that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts