Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody! I’m a gen 1 owner (First 86 owner), have owned it since May ‘12. I was considering getting a Supra, but am intrigued by the new twin. So I’m hoping it delivers for what I want. Looking forward to the coming months with leaked/updated info!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Welcome! I am also bouncing between getting a Supra or the 2nd gen. I love my 2017 86 but finding myself really liking the Supra but want to check out the GR86

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome! I am also bouncing between getting a Supra or the 2nd gen. I love my 2017 86 but finding myself really liking the Supra but want to check out the GR86
Thanks! I’m really hoping the GR86 meets my expectations. I’d love a stock turbo, but don’t expect it. My twin has been turboed for almost 8 years, so I don’t mind adding it myself. I’d like the GR to slot somewhere between the current twin and the 2.0 Supra, as far as performance and interior quality/options.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Welcome to the forum @kmbkk! Which Supra have you been interested in? the 2.0 or 3.0? It'll be interesting to see how the GR86 compares to the 2.0.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome to the forum @kmbkk! Which Supra have you been interested in? the 2.0 or 3.0? It'll be interesting to see how the GR86 compares to the 2.0.
i was interested in the 3.0. I test drove it and really did enjoy it. However, I think I’d be more interested in the 2.0. At this point I think I’ll wait until the GR comes out and compare it with the 2.0.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts