Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
This is my first time joining a car forum, I’ll be learning lots of things from you guys! I placed a deposit for a Halo Premium GR86 few weeks back, my dealer just texted me saying the car have arrived at the port, so we should be expecting to see the cars on the road real soon! Anyone that’s in the PNW interested for a meet up when we get our cars?

·
Registered
229 Posts
Yup my dealer in WA said they came in the port today and should have the cars in the dealership sometime next week. Non of them are my preference, but I did ask them to let me know when I can so there to see one in person.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Yup my dealer in WA said they came in the port today and should have the cars in the dealership sometime next week. Non of them are my preference, but I did ask them to let me know when I can so there to see one in person.
Hello everyone,
This is my first time joining a car forum, I’ll be learning lots of things from you guys! I placed a deposit for a Halo Premium GR86 few weeks back, my dealer just texted me saying the car have arrived at the port, so we should be expecting to see the cars on the road real soon! Anyone that’s in the PNW interested for a meet up when we get our cars?
Pretty cool, what dealers did you guys go through? Love seeing fellow Washingtonians

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hello everyone,
I'm in the PNW, I've found one more person he's in Oregon, I'm in Washington. I've owned my 86 for 4 days :)
We can make a group!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts