Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy y'all,

Just put my deposit down for a '22 GR86 so figured now I could officially join the community. :)

I'm located in central VA just outside of Richmond. I called all the local dealers and only one was accepting orders and only one other person had put down a deposit before me.

When I was a teenager I has an S13 240sx and it was the best car I have ever owned. Since those days I started driving boring but practical cars (currently drive a '13 Corolla S) but have always wanted something more fun and sporty again.

When I discovered this car I fell in love!! (My SO is very skeptical hehe)

I'm hoping to get the base trim in Halo White but would also settle for Track bRed.

Anyway, that's my introduction! I look forward to engaging and learning from this community!!

·
Super Moderator
2022 Subaru BRZ, WR Blue Pearl
1,302 Posts
Howdy y'all,

Just put my deposit down for a '22 GR86 so figured now I could officially join the community. :)

I'm located in central VA just outside of Richmond. I called all the local dealers and only one was accepting orders and only one other person had put down a deposit before me.

When I was a teenager I has an S13 240sx and it was the best car I have ever owned. Since those days I started driving boring but practical cars (currently drive a '13 Corolla S) but have always wanted something more fun and sporty again.

When I discovered this car I fell in love!! (My SO is very skeptical hehe)

I'm hoping to get the base trim in Halo White but would also settle for Track bRed.

Anyway, that's my introduction! I look forward to engaging and learning from this community!!
Welcome aboard Joelteon!

By the time it arrives it might be called the 23' GR86! I love the red myself. Hopefully you can go take your SO for a test drive before the year is out to get her over the line :)

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome aboard Joelteon!

By the time it arrives it might be called the 23' GR86! I love the red myself. Hopefully you can go take your SO for a test drive before the year is out to get her over the line :)
Thank you sir.

The dealer said they should be getting them in December and that they would likely be getting two a month but we will see!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.