Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found this forum yesterday and I like what I've seen so far!
I'm Will from Salt Lake City, Utah, proud owner of a GT86 and am looking forward to talking with you all and seeing what lies ahead for future of our wonderful small sports car.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Here is a picture of my baby! 2017 86 I absolutely love driving her.
Things I've done to the car:
Valenti Tail lights Black edition
Grimmspeed Cold air intake
MXP Comp RS Catback exhaust

Hoping to do headers and finish out the exhaust and tune this year.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey @WillBoBaggins! Nice to meet you and your 86! Is there anything that you want to see Toyota do with the new 86?
@R-Ozzy Thank you!
I am hoping they stick with the winning formula from the previous car, a front engine rear wheel drive coupe. I'm mainly hoping for a styling refresh and a slight bump in power, nothing crazy as I still want it to be as driver oriented as the current models are. Oh and I want it to have just as good of an aftermarket support as the current cars do as well. Love the way they are easily customizable. If it looks like this rendering I will buy a new gen model for sure.
download.jpg

·
Registered
61 Posts
@R-Ozzy Thank you!
I am hoping they stick with the winning formula from the previous car, a front engine rear wheel drive coupe. I'm mainly hoping for a styling refresh and a slight bump in power, nothing crazy as I still want it to be as driver oriented as the current models are. Oh and I want it to have just as good of an aftermarket support as the current cars do as well. Love the way they are easily customizable. If it looks like this rendering I will buy a new gen model for sure. View attachment 74
That's reasonable. I'm with you the styling definitely needs to be refreshed. As far as aftermarket support is concerned, Toyota bringing GRMN to the US should help a lot with that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts