Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2022 BRZ Sport-Tech 6MT
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick hello. Joined the forums a few minutes ago, but last Friday I ordered a BRZ Sport-Tech 6MT in blue. Dealer says its already being built and will soon be on a boat, but to budget 8 weeks. The car I bought was 1 of their 4 initial shipment. 3xMT and 1xAT, all the Sport-Tech variety.

Anywho.. I'm excited. I've had luxury and performance cars for last few, but nothing truly driver oriented; so I'm excited for this car. Also, I'm excited to have the correct number of pedals again.

·
Registered
2022 BRZ Sport-Tech 6MT
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello fellow Ontarian! Welcome to the forums!
Thanks! I said Toronto because it's better known, but I'm actually in Oakville, west of Toronto. I see this change as sideways movement for me. I'm replacing my Macan GTS for 3 pedals, a fun car to drive, a new hobby (modding and more track days), and of course, way way cheaper maintenance!

I think I'm going to stick winters on it, drive for the winter, and when Spring comes, start looking at my options for any improvements. Or who knows, maybe all I need is a bit more exhaust (cosmetically and acoustically). We'll see.

-Marc

·
Registered
601 Posts
Welcome to the forum @GTAMarc

Have you started to look into potential winter tire options?
I always go with Blizzaks but curious to know what others here will get.

·
Registered
2022 BRZ Sport-Tech 6MT
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the forum @GTAMarc

Have you started to look into potential winter tire options?
I always go with Blizzaks but curious to know what others here will get.
So I'm not going to rock your boat too much. I am a pure Blizzak fanboy, esp the WS series. I haven't owned them in years, but I want them back on this BRZ. :p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts