Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2022 BRZ Limited 6MT WRB
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone!

Found the forum slightly before ordering my BRZ and figured now that I had one on order, might as well join up.

Currently I'm running around in a 2011 Audi A3. Only got it last year, but I wanted something light and manual. Given the state of prices of used 86s, new seemed like a deal!

Here's the A3 sitting pretty on one of my drives. These wheels might be going on the BRZ when it gets here...
Tire Sky Wheel Vehicle Car

·
Registered
2022 BRZ Limited 6MT WRB
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They're 18x8.5. Worried about them not fitting in the fenders since I'll have to run adapters, which would also allow me to put on the winter set if those clear the brakes.

Trading in the Audi on the BRZ. Don't have the space (or money) for multiple cars ATM. And the two kind of occupy the same use anyway.

·
Registered
709 Posts
They're 18x8.5. Worried about them not fitting in the fenders since I'll have to run adapters, which would also allow me to put on the winter set if those clear the brakes.

Trading in the Audi on the BRZ. Don't have the space (or money) for multiple cars ATM. And the two kind of occupy the same use anyway.
That's definitely fair, I'd likely do the same thing. Hopefully the wheels do end up fitting the BRZ. Are you going to wrap the BRZ in the same way as the Audi?

·
Registered
2022 BRZ Limited 6MT WRB
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's definitely fair, I'd likely do the same thing. Hopefully the wheels do end up fitting the BRZ. Are you going to wrap the BRZ in the same way as the Audi?
There's a chance, although I want to do something a bit more custom, since that setup is one you can buy normally at the place I got it from.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.