Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all ive been following this forum for the past 5 months and today finally put my order in for my 22 brz. I currently own a 16’ altima thats a piece of junk thats constantly falling apart so it was time for a worthy upgrade. I cant wait to get my car and be apart of this awesome community! Hope to speak with lots of yall!

·
Registered
22 BRZ
104 Posts
Hello all ive been following this forum for the past 5 months and today finally put my order in for my 22 brz. I currently own a 16’ altima thats a piece of junk thats constantly falling apart so it was time for a worthy upgrade. I cant wait to get my car and be apart of this awesome community! Hope to speak with lots of yall!
Welcome. Im in the Mesa area myself. What color, transmission and options are you going for? Where did you order and what's the ETA? Ill probably be seeing you on the road here.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome. Im in the Mesa area myself. What color, transmission and options are you going for? Where did you order and what's the ETA? Ill probably be seeing you on the road here.
Hey i ended up getting their base trim, manual transmission, crystal white pearl paint, and the only accessory i bought was the all weather floor mats. I ordered from autonation subaru in Scottsdale, theyre the only dealer ive seen to not do any markups and keep msrp promise from the time of build online until you pick it up. I dont have an estimated time but will keep you updated!

·
Registered
22 BRZ
104 Posts
Hey i ended up getting their base trim, manual transmission, crystal white pearl paint, and the only accessory i bought was the all weather floor mats. I ordered from autonation subaru in Scottsdale, theyre the only dealer ive seen to not do any markups and keep msrp promise from the time of build online until you pick it up. I dont have an estimated time but will keep you updated!
Cool. I went with Subaru in Chandler, they sold to me at MSRP and then actually gave me 500 off for pre ordering a non stock car. There was someone on here that mentioned they weren't able to get the same deal so IDK. My delivery is scheduled for December, although I don't have a hard date yet, so if you see a black BRZ cruising around that's most likely me.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Cool. I went with Subaru in Chandler, they sold to me at MSRP and then actually gave me 500 off for pre ordering a non stock car. There was someone on here that mentioned they weren't able to get the same deal so IDK. My delivery is scheduled for December, although I don't have a hard date yet, so if you see a black BRZ cruising around that's most likely me.
I got the same msrp -$500 at the same dealer
Congratulations on your order. I checked with all dealers in AZ, Subaru Superstore offered the lowest price without any markups and dealer add-ons. I'd be extra caution with autonation since their offer has a lot of "estimated" on it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I got the same msrp -$500 at the same dealer

Congratulations on your order. I checked with all dealers in AZ, Subaru Superstore offered the lowest price without any markups and dealer add-ons. I'd be extra caution with autonation since their offer has a lot of "estimated" on it.
Thats fair but ive checked with them at least 8 times that they will keep their msrp promise. And everytime ive asked they have said “we wont touch the price of the vehicle it stays at the price you spec’d it at on the Subaru’s website when you built it” so im staying at a nice $29,020. Excluding the taxes n fees when i pick it up but im pretty confident theyll keep their promise.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts