Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I am actually a Toyota employee, I work for a sister branch of SETF (South east toyota finance) and I have been waiting for this car for some time. My sister is going to order one, and I may as well. I am 6'4" so I am going to try to see how I fit in it first (I did not fit well in the previous gen). Fun fact: my username "prettynotbad" is a saying from a Korean Design professor that I had when I was in Design School at NCSU. He would say that when someone made a design that he liked. When the GR 86 was finally revealed, all I could say was Pretty Not Bad!

·
Super Moderator
2022 Subaru BRZ, WR Blue Pearl
1,302 Posts
Hello everyone! I am actually a Toyota employee, I work for a sister branch of SETF (South east toyota finance) and I have been waiting for this car for some time. My sister is going to order one, and I may as well. I am 6'4" so I am going to try to see how I fit in it first (I did not fit well in the previous gen). Fun fact: my username "prettynotbad" is a saying from a Korean Design professor that I had when I was in Design School at NCSU. He would say that when someone made a design that he liked. When the GR 86 was finally revealed, all I could say was Pretty Not Bad!
Welcome aboard mate!

I would have to agree, its definitely pretty not bad!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts