Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Toyota Corolla Hatchback 2019
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! The name is Dann and I'm from New Jersey.

I currently have a 2019 Corolla Hatchback and I enjoy every moment of it but, I have decided to trade her in for a BRZ.
I preordered one in August and estimated time of delivery is in November. I'm totally new to the platform and stoked about learning more about it!
Best of luck to everyone who is also on the preorder list! Hopefully we get it sooner than later lol.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hiya, also from New Jersey, Fort lee by the GWB here.

Just recently finished parting out my FBO 2020 Civic Si Coupe with aftermarket clutch and placed my pre-order for my WRB 6MT BRZ 2 weeks ago :D

Super stoked, glad to see other new jerseyans here

·
Registered
Toyota Corolla Hatchback 2019
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hiya, also from New Jersey, Fort lee by the GWB here.

Just recently finished parting out my FBO 2020 Civic Si Coupe with aftermarket clutch and placed my pre-order for my WRB 6MT BRZ 2 weeks ago :D

Super stoked, glad to see other new jerseyans here
Oh! I sometimes go to the meets by Mitsuwa and I know there are good photo op spots under the GWB.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Oh! I sometimes go to the meets by Mitsuwa and I know there are good photo op spots under the GWB.
Ayyy haha I used to work there in highschool actually, yeah they usually have meets at the nearby parking plaza there every thursday but in the past year or so cops have really been cracking down on them so turnouts aren't as big anymore.

Last one I went to I pulled up w my buddy who has all around tint, as soon as he drove into the parking lot he got pulled over and cited for tints/no plate. Haven't been there since

1 - 4 of 4 Posts