Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, it's a pleasure to be part of this active and useful community. I've been reading your articles for a while and now I've decided to sign up and share with you the waiting for this new GR86.
I'm 39 and I live in the northern part of the country, I currently drive an Audi S1 and I would like to make a shift and own a RWD, N/A sports car until we can enjoy them.
Hope to hear news from you soon! Ciao

·
Registered
332 Posts
Hi guys, it's a pleasure to be part of this active and useful community. I've been reading your articles for a while and now I've decided to sign up and share with you the waiting for this new GR86.
I'm 39 and I live in the northern part of the country, I currently drive an Audi S1 and I would like to make a shift and own a RWD, N/A sports car until we can enjoy them.
Hope to hear news from you soon! Ciao
Ciao @Valtrix! Welcome to the forum! From what you've seen so far what do you like most about the GR86?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ciao @Valtrix! Welcome to the forum! From what you've seen so far what do you like most about the GR86?
I like the styling improvement over the first gen, the adoption of Michelin tyres and bigger power and torque. Compact dimensions and the combination of RWD and manual transmission are surely a recipe for enthusiasts' happiness. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts