Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone 馃槵馃槵 I was planning on buying a 2021 WRX until I saw pics and vids of the GR86 and BRZ and decided I most definitely want one of the new twins.

Registered
Welcome @Noctis86

What are you driving right now and are you looking to secure a new 86/BRZ as soon as reservations open?
Thought about how you'd spec it?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome @Noctis86

What are you driving right now and are you looking to secure a new 86/BRZ as soon as reservations open?
Thought about how you'd spec it?
Right now driving my 03 Civic, actually considering a reservation looking at it now.
Mostly keeping it clean and simple drop, wheels exhaust something comfortable for a daily.

Registered
Right now driving my 03 Civic, actually considering a reservation looking at it now.
Mostly keeping it clean and simple drop, wheels exhaust something comfortable for a daily.
Hey @Noctis86! What sold you on the BRZ/86 over the WRX?

Is your 03 Civic stock? Or have you modified it?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey @Noctis86! What sold you on the BRZ/86 over the WRX?

Is your 03 Civic stock? Or have you modified it?
馃檵鈥嶁檪锔忦煓嬧嶁檪锔 Mostly the option of being able to choose the Neptune blue I love that color so much as well as I'm liking the cluster and maybe having an all motor FA24 would be friendlier to daily.
My civic is completely stock 馃槀

Registered
馃檵鈥嶁檪锔忦煓嬧嶁檪锔 Mostly the option of being able to choose the Neptune blue I love that color so much as well as I'm liking the cluster and maybe having an all motor FA24 would be friendlier to daily.
My civic is completely stock 馃槀
Completely agree on the Neptune Blue!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts