Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined, I'm also on supraforums and newnissanz under the same username. I was planning on buying the new Zupra, but it became such a disappointment. Auto only, ugly mirrors, short wheel base with tons of overhang, boring interior etc. So its either going to be the new 86 or 400Z. Anways, looking forward to seeing this new 86! :);)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Just joined, I'm also on supraforums and newnissanz under the same username. I was planning on buying the new Zupra, but it became such a disappointment. Auto only, ugly mirrors, short wheel base with tons of overhang, boring interior etc. So its either going to be the new 86 or 400Z. Anways, looking forward to seeing this new 86! :);)
If i was you i wouldn't bother and wait for the new 400Z. That sounds like it's going to be a proper sports car unlike this new GR86...

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the forum @supra_1993! Anything specific that you want to see from the new 86? Also, do you currently drive a '93 Supra?
Thank you. I want to see if they offer a turbo version down the line. Yup, but its getting old. So I'm going to be looking for a new daily within 1-2 years and retire the Supra to the garage.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If i was you i wouldn't bother and wait for the new 400Z. That sounds like it's going to be a proper sports car unlike this new GR86...
Pricing is going to be another factor for me. I know rumors are saying $40k USD, but a insider has hinted that his connections are saying closer to $50k.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Thank you. I want to see if they offer a turbo version down the line. Yup, but its getting old. So I'm going to be looking for a new daily within 1-2 years and retire the Supra to the garage.
Your driveway will look good with both of them. Can you share any photos of the Supra?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts