Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I'm from the DMV area. I currently daily a tacoma and looking to get the GR86 which will be my first sports car.

I haven't preordered yet because i'm waiting for the expected arrival date in november but when i talked to one of the dealers in my area they said they'll most likely be arriving around december :(

my specs will be the premium w/ 6-speed manual, most likely going with trueno blue (always wanted a blue car), if not i'll get the pavement gray. I would like to get the GR or TRD exhaust and a short shifter.

Nice to meet y'all and hopefully we'll get our cars soon!

·
Registered
721 Posts
Hey everyone, I'm from the DMV area. I currently daily a tacoma and looking to get the GR86 which will be my first sports car.

I haven't preordered yet because i'm waiting for the expected arrival date in november but when i talked to one of the dealers in my area they said they'll most likely be arriving around december :(

my specs will be the premium w/ 6-speed manual, most likely going with trueno blue (always wanted a blue car), if not i'll get the pavement gray. I would like to get the GR or TRD exhaust and a short shifter.

Nice to meet y'all and hopefully we'll get our cars soon!
Hey @chud86 welcome to the forum! Have you spoken to other dealers about when they're getting their cars?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.