Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1991 Mazda Mx5
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow GR86 and BRZ enthusiasts!

My name is Benedikt and I am living near the town of Stuttgart Germany. I am currently driving a 91 Mazda MX-5 which I will probably replace by a GR86 in the future.
I already fell in love with the GT86 when I bought my MX-5, but couldn't afford one back then. After the current model was announced my love for the car was fired up again.
I already made my decision to go with the premium model in black and combine it with the red interior.
I follow the forum for quite some time now and hope to connect with you guys in the future from time to time :)

Greetings
Swift

·
Registered
1991 Mazda Mx5
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum @Swift

Have you had a chance to drive the current 86 or BRZ?
Did you consider any other vehicles before deciding to go with the GR 86?
Sadly only as passenger yet.
Nop the GR 86 is the only (reasonable) car I could think of replacing my MX-5. My affordable dream car has to be RWD, light, manual and with an NA engine basically.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hi. I am from Germany near Stuttgart as well. I really like your decision for a NA Motor in 2022 or in Germany we call it "Sauger" 😂. If you want we can write some private Messages. Nice Car you got. The Gr 86 will be my first new Car. Normally i Like and have Cars from the 90s. I Hope we get the 86 in Germany quick. I cant wait.
Greetings Tom

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Grüße! I've long worked for a German company located not too far from the Stuttgart airport. I have spent a lot of time in the area.

Gib mir Schweinefleisch mit Pilzen und Spätzle und ein großes Weizenbier und gut! :D

·
Registered
119 Posts
If one of the German enthusiasts is really dissapointed in the GR and it’s Neptune Blue, think of me when you’re selling it! 😜
Oh and remember ALWAYS to warm up the oil properly before revving and loading it. I don’t want a trashed FA24…..

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Heiligs Blechle! Da hat wohl jemand Geschmack 😁 Ein kühles Blondes!
Nice that you worked in Stuttgart. Good place, awesome roades to drive 86. But we dont get the Brz sadly. Anyways...
Grüße zurück
Ich habe mal den Schlachtplatte in einer Besenwirtschaft probiert. Das war hart! :LOL:

It was funny because my German colleagues said, "Oh you must try it, very traditional for this area in such a farmer's house." So I ordered it, and then those guys ordered something mild like fettucine! Pretty good joke on me! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: DQ Tiny and Tom002

·
Registered
928 Posts
Hi. I am from Germany near Stuttgart as well. I really like your decision for a NA Motor in 2022 or in Germany we call it "Sauger" 😂. If you want we can write some private Messages. Nice Car you got. The Gr 86 will be my first new Car. Normally i Like and have Cars from the 90s. I Hope we get the 86 in Germany quick. I cant wait.
Greetings Tom
Welcome! What do you drive currently and what cars have you owned?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Nice. The GR 86 should be quite the experience. Did you ever consider getting the last generation?
Yes i nearly got the Dragon edition 2020 with brembo und Dragon Cyan Blue. But i am Happy i did not. Cause the new Generation is a lot better and i like GR. And they still got a nice looking Blue. Neptune Blue.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.