Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Just had to order some as well. Dealership had it for 16 bucks. Got a nasty down to the metal rock scratch or someone banged into my front fender. So annoying but thats the daily driver life...

·
Registered
339 Posts
My advice is, if you have a larger area to do, get the paint made up in a spray can. For clear coat, you can even get a 2-part in a can with a one-time use button on the bottom to mix the parts. The Ford touch up paint I had was a poor match and quality and, for not much more, I got a whole can of paint (of course, clear was extra). I also had a quart of non-spray can made up for my old Legacy, which was a medium blue metallic with clear as a 1-part. Used small art brushes to touch up spots and, once polished up, was a dead match. Of course, these were small spots, so any metallic mismatch wasn't noticeable.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I would only use the official toyota track bred color. I'm going to try and get in touch with a my dealership to see about ordering it. It's only a rock chip in the front, about maybe an inch. Hopefully wouldn't be too much to just get that fixed.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts