Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Confirmed with my Houston dealer the price MSRP + $895 mandatory dealer installed tint package (I think they said PPF too but waiting to confirm in writing with salesperson). I would have driven it straight to get PPF / tint anyways so that works for me.

Deposit was $1,000 refundable.
That’s awesome! Do you happen to know if there are others on the waitlist? Maybe even how many? Either way, let us know when they confirm your allocation/delivery date.

·
Registered
21 Posts
That’s awesome! Do you happen to know if there are others on the waitlist? Maybe even how many? Either way, let us know when they confirm your allocation/delivery date.
Another member confirmed they made a reservation, but the dealer wouldn't give out any info about other customers and number of deposits etc.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I assume you mean some allocations will be arriving on the 15th, not that dealer allocations will be available to order on the 15th? I wish Toyota was a little more transparent about this....

·
Registered
52 Posts
I assume you mean some allocations will be arriving on the 15th, not that dealer allocations will be available to order on the 15th? I wish Toyota was a little more transparent about this....
I’m glad you asked because I was thinking the same thing. I’m sure it means initial allocations will be arriving at dealerships on the 15th.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts