Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
301 - 309 of 309 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wanted to add some info here. Placed a $500 deposit in early January at Family Toyota Arlington, requesting MT in any color or trim.

Just picked up a White Premium MT on Thursday, 5/26. No markup other than a required ~$1k package for their protection plan (tint, interior stains, dings, etc) that they claim to require on all cars sold at their dealer. There was also a gentleman picking up a Black Base MT at the same time.

I had my $1k deposit at Round Rock Toyota refunded the next day.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Just checking in. I put in my deposit in January at Fred Haas Toyota World. I believe I'm first in line, but a neptune PMT still hasn't been sent their way since I put my deposit down 6 months ago.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I will have to check with Cedar Park, but I do not believe they have had (m)any Neptune Premium's at all either. Still #2 in line for that trim.

I ended up buying an S2000 to hold me over in the meantime lol.

·
Registered
22 Neptune Blue MT GR86
66 Posts
Now im actually in disbelief that i was able to get a neptune manual base from fred haas toyota world seeing the struggle 5 months later for everyone else.

·
Registered
54 Posts
^ Cedar Park told me via email mid-May they received 2 manuals but they were not per my spec...but I also don't think I am very high up in line there.

Sterling McCall informed me yesterday that I'm 2nd in line for my manual premium spec. I feel like I was likely high up in line to begin with there (November deposit) so I just don't think they've gotten these cars at all.

2022 US Vehicle Sales Figures By Model I see GR86 figures for May were 900 with just shy of 5,000 unit YTD 2022. I don't see data by month for prior months, but considering May sales are ~20% of YTD that suggests production to be pretty flat without any sort of recent ramp-up. Womp womp.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just placed a deposit yesterday at Cedar Park for a neptune blue premium manual.

After all was said and done and they came back with my deposit receipt and someone had handwritten on the top "8 to 10 months"

Hope it's not nearly that long but I'm in it for the long haul.

301 - 309 of 309 Posts