Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Toyota GR 86, Pavement Grey, Premium, MT
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know about everyone else but I am ready to see some Owner GR86 photos! Post them up if you have them. Still in waiting mode here in NC...... Hopefully we will know more in a few days

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Very nice! Still in waiting mode here. I am starting to like the Pavement Grey more and more. Nice to see it from a owner.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Alright another one. Congratulations you two. Fill us some in on the details about them.

·
Registered
42 Posts
My simple take is the GR is slightly more playful (I got to test drive a BRZ as well). I don't track or autocross so the minor handling differences (and they are minor) don't matter to me. I like both cars but neither is perfect. Luckily they are mix and match/ plug and play -- pick the interior and exterior color you like best and make it your own.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Off the truck and having a blast! I'm one of those dinosaurs that doesn't own a phone, that pic came from the dealer via email. That said, I'll see what I can do. I'll add in person the silver pops in the sunlight and the way the light and shadows bring out the lines is beautiful in my eyes.

·
Registered
2022 GR86 Bred Base MT
87 Posts
Haven’t seen any track bred ones. Did anyone get the red ones? I don’t usually get red but currently have an order for one since that’s what was available.

Supposed to come this week.:oops: Need to decide soon.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Off the truck and having a blast! I'm one of those dinosaurs that doesn't own a phone, that pic came from the dealer via email. That said, I'll see what I can do. I'll add in person the silver pops in the sunlight and the way the light and shadows bring out the lines is beautiful in my eyes.
I think silver is the absolute best color for showing off the contours of a car. I went for Red because I currently have two cars that are silver, but I will always have a soft spot for silver.

I'm also a dinosaur, but need my 'smart' phone for work, and am envious you can get away with it. I hate being at the entire world's disposal at all times, cursed devices!

·
Registered
88 Posts
I have a favor to ask, I was wondering if someone who has a GR86 could post of pic of their trunk lid (top section as well as the back if possible). I've got a BRZ and i'm trying to see how the TRD/Duckbill spoiler lines up against the trunk lid. I found lots of pics online of the back of the lid (area with the logos) but nothing with a top view to see how the spoiler lines up. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
401 Posts
I have a favor to ask, I was wondering if someone who has a GR86 could post of pic of their trunk lid (top section as well as the back if possible). I've got a BRZ and i'm trying to see how the TRD/Duckbill spoiler lines up against the trunk lid. I found lots of pics online of the back of the lid (area with the logos) but nothing with a top view to see how the spoiler lines up. Thanks in advance.
There is a thread here somewhere in the BRZ section with a How-To on how to add the Duckbill to the BRZ; it has very good photos etc. so should have what you're looking for.

1 - 20 of 108 Posts